Public Google Document is here!
AnFengDe EPUB SDK
EPUB SDK is a development kit written in ANSI C and Java, realizing EPUB 3.0 parsing and achieving excellent performance on mobile devices.
This development kit provides native development interfaces for both Android and iOS. It contains a framework for the iOS platform, a jar file and a shared library for the Android platform.
All you need to do is simple copying and importing, then you can directly reference in your own project.
Creative Commons – A shared culture.epub, Around the world in 28 languages.epub. For more epub 3.0 test books you can click this link,
Both our android app and ios app shared the same UI and features.
- Changing text size We provided multiple, more than RMSDK’s, text sizes for you to choose from. To zoom in or out, just tap the button pair on the top menu bar marked as “A”.
- Flipping pages Swipe left and right on the screen. Our SDK also supports previous/next chapter jumping by tapping buttons at the bottom setting bar.
- Bookmark It’s easy to add a bookmark anywhere you please in the book.
- Table of contents Table of contents for epub 3.0 and epub 2.0 books will display correctly. That’s what neither RMSDK nor Stanza can do.
- Skipping pages It’s easy to jump to anywhere of the book by moving the slider on the sliding bar.
- Page percentage Our SDK chooses to use percentage in marking the reading progress.
- Playing audio and video Our SDK supports the playing of audio and video files embedded in the book.
- TTS(Text To Speech) our SDK support speaking the selected content of the book.
- Friendly reading interface For several books (such as this book), if you open them using RMSDK, you can find that the reading interface is unfriendly. For the same book, our SDK performs excellent rendering.
- Changing the style of UI If you are not satisfied with the original UI style, our SDK provides several interfaces for customizing and replacement.
- Supporting both EPUB 2.0 and EPUB 3.0 specification Our SDK exhibits excellent performance in rendering EPUB 2.0 and EPUB 3.0 books.
- Free of charge AnReader SDK with advertisement bar is free of charge. To the best of our knowledge, the price for licensing RMSDK on ios is $30,000.
More functions Our team is working on AnFengDe EPUB SDK for adding more features.
The Adobe Reader Mobile SDK (RMSDK) is Adobe’s toolkit for rendering EPUB and PDF content for eReading apps and devices.
Creative Commons – A shared culture.epub, Around the world in 28 languages.epub.
- Changing text size The app provided five text sizes.
- Flipping pages Swipe the finger left and right on the screen.
- Changing orientation You can choose the reading orientation. Our AnFengDe team thought that this function was useless and had abandoned it.
- Searching RMSDK supports searching. The function will be available in the future release.
- Hightlight RMSDK supports highlighting. The function is in our plan and will be available in the future release.
- Bookmark This is a basic function of the reader software.
- Skipping pages This is a basic function of the reader software.